Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Wipers Box Set

Wipers - Box Set

This album contains the Wipers' earliest and most revered works which were remastered in their entirety. It also packs 23 bonus tracks of alternate takes and mixes, outtakes, and live tracks.
The bonuses are great for dedicated fans who have owned the original albums Is This Real?, Youth of America, and Over the Edge. Listeners should not feel as if they're paying extra for them.
Thanks to Sage's lack of greed. You will be spending more money by picking up used copies of the three releases. The bonus tracks are actually worth the price alone.
You should have enough space in your collection for this band as it does for anything else. These three discs contain some of the most amazing, urgent, intense, and proficient music ever made.

This is with out a doubt one of the best buys I have ever had.
A great album. You must get this if you are a punk fan, Nirvana fan, or a rock fan in general.

The best box set I have.


Here is the link to Zeno records where you can buy it IF you want to (I suggest buying it. Does not cost that much. Only $17.00)

http://www.zenorecords.com/sitemap.htm




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ forget about that earlier comment! But hey Wipers are seriously one of my favorite bands. It didn't hit me until about a year ago; they are so fucking good. What gets me (besides, of course, Sage's voice and songwriting) is the way the drummer plays 8th notes with his foot on the hi-hat. SO FUCKING GOOD!

    I'm looking for people and blogs to help me give away my music for free. It's a split between two solo bands and it just came out last Thursday. You can download it here: http://noraandthejanitors.bandcamp.com/album/girls-just-want-to-have-gun

    I appreciate it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete